My terms of service are pretty simple.
- You pick a time slot for a phone call
- You wait for me to accept the time. If you do not hear from me and the time expired it simply means I was in a meeting or out of the office and I didn’t get the message. With that said, I suggest giving me some advance notice. Or you can take the chance and book a sooner time.
- If the time you want is not available it simply means I am not available so you will have to pick a new time.
- Once you receive an email that YES the time slot has been accepted by me then on the time you picked, you will call me.
- CALL ME at the phone number provided to you and PLEASE BE ON TIME!
MESSAGES – If you only sent me a message and did not book a time. No worries, I will get back to you ASAP!
THANK YOU! I look forward to assisting you the best that I can. And if I cannot help you I will try to point you in the direction for the answers you need.