Advanced eBay Workshop follow-up info.
Thank you for attending the workshop! Here are a few notes and links for you to use when needed. Feel free to bookmark this page and review it as needed.
I look forward to watching your business grow on eBay!
- eBay’s 2nd Quarter 2016 info.
- Alibaba Express
- eBay SEO Tips
- [purchase_link id=”1223″ style=”button” color=”blue” text=”Download the eBay Photo Guide PDF File”]
- eBay Consignment
- USPS Direct line to order FREE Priority mail supplies is: 1-800-610-8734
- GSP – eBay’s Global Shipping Program
- Software – Easy Auction Tracker
- eBay Valet
- eBay Seller HUB
- The Printer I use for shipping labels: DYMO LableWriter 4XL – Can be found on eBay
- My eBay Store – AskDanna.com
- Purchase EBAY BRANDED Shipping tape & items
- Heart of Florida eBay Meet-Up Group
- Increase Sales – SEO Tips
- Number of eBay’s total active buyers from 1st quarter 2010 to 2nd quarter 2016 (in millions)
- This statistic shows the number of active registered users on the online auction platform eBay. In the second quarter of 2016, the site reached 164 million active users after surpassing 154 million active users at the end of 2014.
- eBay customers– additional informationDuring the third quarter of 2014, the most popular retail sites in the United States were measured by number of unique monthly visitors.The resulting ranking revealed that Amazon Sites were the most popular with 168 million users per month during the third quarter. eBay, however, was Amazon’s nearest rival with an estimated 111 million unique monthly visitors. eBay’s number of visitors made it more popular than other online retailers including Wal-Mart, Etsy.com and Apple.com sites.
eBay, which launched in 1995, offers a range of goods and services to both sellers and buyers who can select between an online auction service or a buy now option. From 2000 to 2013, the American Customer Service Index has recorded the level of customer satisfaction with eBay.ASCI scores are calculated on a 100-point scale and during the stated time period, eBay’s ASCI score has remained consistently high. During that time, eBay’s lowest customer satisfaction score was in 2008 with 78 index points. On the other hand, 2004 saw eBay achieve its highest score with 84 index points.
In March 2013, the composition of U.S. visitors to eBay was analyzed and broken down by the type of platform used to access the site. During that month, it was found that 20.68 million unique monthly visitors had visited eBay using a mobile only. In comparison, 48.79 million unique monthly visitors had only used a desktop. (Resource via https://www.statista.com/statistics/242235/number-of-ebays-total-active-users/